Monday 6 June 2011

It's been a while readers...

I must apologise for my tardiness with writing. But you see, I've been away. Not once, but twice. I'm a very lucky girl. During my travels in the south of Chile I have:
  • had one of the most amazing experiences of my life;
  • been to the most beautiful place in the world I have (so far) ever seen;
  • stayed in the most luxurious place I have ever stayed; 
  • completed my longest ever journey by bus; and,
  • witnessed one of the most astonishing views I have ever set eyes on.
Oh, and narrowly missed a volcano erupting.

I'll be filling you in over the coming days, but for now, here's a tantalising taster...

Nevados de Chillan
Bariloche, Argentina
Volcan Puyehue
Lago Llanquihue and Volcan Osorno
Valdivia waterfront
Parque Huerquehue near Pucon

No comments:

Post a Comment